Friday 21 December 2012

Knitted Humpty Dumpty

After a really busy morning of general jobs, making mince pies and a visit from our friendly builder who kindly went on the roof for me to remove our chimney cowl I managed to just make it to Knit and Natter this afternoon.
The lovely ladies are always very pleased to see Little L.  And she is usually very well behaved as we knit she plays with toys, looks at books and is a little charmer.  And today she came away with two Christmas presents, one which is a surprise for under the tree and the other is a beautiful knitted Humpty Dumpty.
 
 
 
The lady who knitted humpty is such a fast and skilled knitter.  She has really made some lovely things. 
So a big thank you to her I love my Humpty Dumpty er I mean little L does!

1 comment:

  1. Loving Humpty Dumpty. I can knit at speed but make loads of mistakes!! Sarah.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...