Wednesday 17 October 2012

New stove

After much hunting and research we found the stove we wanted weeks ago.  The only problem was the £700 price tag which we really didn't want to pay.  So I searched and searched for a second hand one on Ebay or a similar one even but even the second hand ones were going for about 500 which still I didn't really want to pay.  But my hunt paid off as I found one on Ebay almost identical to the one I wanted.    We picked it up at weekend from North Wales and we also collected a bargain fireguard.  Another Ebay purchase.  The stove is in great condition and has been looked after well. (This is the stove, ours is just like it but it was so dark in the garage that I couldn't get a decent photo)
 
I left little L in the kitchen whilst I was cleaning the new stove in the garage and when I peeped around the door she was busy doing a stock take of the potatoes!
 
Need to move and do some tidying up whilst little L is asleep. 
Bye for now

1 comment:

  1. Wow, thought you'd had the fire fit for a minute. Looks good. Little L didn't try the veg then, lovely raw potatoe!!! Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...